Friday, May 17, 2013

Hello World

Welcome, here ill be giving out motion graphics, photography and design tips.

I have 10+ years of experience working in the design business, and want to give back to the community in general.

Here is my a compilation of my work via this  Showreel, feel free to contact me for any question that you may have about either my work or help regardless motion graphics or HD-dslr workflows.

I do work as a Multimedia Editor here in Aruba for ECA N.V. for the last 10 years I've been doing editorial and commercial TV spots as well as long formated documentaries and corporate videos. On my private time I love to hang with other photographers and share our common passion for documenting visually our surroundings. I also teach on a private basis for custom design workflows and pipeline implementations, you can contact me via my email address dr.pixels@live.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment